what is white hat seo kindly help me

Introduce your self to seo panel community

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

what is white hat seo kindly help me

Postby adonaaddie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 am

Hello Dear please help me about white hat SEO how much effective this please describe......
[url=http://upfrontconsultants.com/]seo orange county
[/url]
adonaaddie

Re: what is white hat seo kindly help me

Postby ken.fost » Tue May 10, 2011 3:05 am

There is really not dividing point between black hat and white hat seo. As they could be worlds apart but just a step in being the other one. The problem with keyword stuffing is, usually, the article created does not make sense anymore and just had the goal to be populated with keywords which would help the rank to go higher.

In order to achieve white hat properly, you need to follow strict measures and follow guidelines as how they are imposed.
ken.fost

Postby Anthony696 » Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm

SEO is divided into the two phase one is White hat SEO and another one is Black Hat SEO, there are many people who use both techniques for getting quick search results. White SEO - When webmaster optimize a website by following all Guide lines of search engines then this is called White Hat SEO means ethical SEO. In this people only implement those technique which are ruled by the search engine.
Anthony696

Postby kimroddy1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. For example, a Web site that is SEO optimized, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their Web site. Also called Ethical SEO. :|

kimroddy1

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Good one :)
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
https://www.seopanel.org
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Postby kailee » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 am

White Hat SEO is a technique where we use enhancement methods that are legal and are approved by the Search Engines. We should always use white hat seo techniques or at some point our site can be banned by the search engine. I sincerely believed that white hat seo is far much better than black hat.
kailee

Postby snipsala » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm

There are two types of the seo techniques white hat & black hat.White hat is approved optimization technique by google.It Provides proper titles and meta data for your pages.Generating links with natural ways from search engines.
snipsala

Postby anthonytaylor » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 am

The use of accepted SEO practices in order to get higher rankings, more traffic, etc.
anthonytaylor

Postby Jessica » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi,
There is no particular definition of White Hat. Every process of SEO is White Hat technique and any kind of spamming is fall under black hat technique.
So be genuine and avoid spamming.
buy facebook likes and fans fanbullet.com/facebook-fans
Jessica

Postby greenwich » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 am

White SEO is like doing true optimisation...
greenwich

Next

Return to Introduction