Rotate through proxies?

The forum to discuss about how to generate reports from seo panel

Moderators: hellow0rld, eugene, sendtogeo

Rotate through proxies?

Postby bigShell » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 am

I have a question concerning proxies.

I see where I can add and activate proxies. How does seopanel use multiple proxies?

If we run a cron job once a day, will it use just one proxy or rotate through the list of active proxies while processing the job?
bigShell

Re: Rotate through proxies?

Postby seopanel_forum » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Seo panel will select random proxy for each crawl to a search engine. That means it will rotate through the proxies.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Postby PhillipMetheny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:58 am

seopanel_forum wrote:Seo panel will select random proxy for each crawl to a search engine. That means it will rotate through the proxies.

Good to know but how can we filter the list of IP's that its active or inactive?Is there any tool for filteration? :shock:
PhillipMetheny

Postby KennethTaylor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

PhillipMetheny wrote:
seopanel_forum wrote:Seo panel will select random proxy for each crawl to a search engine. That means it will rotate through the proxies.

Good to know but how can we filter the list of IP's that its active or inactive?Is there any tool for filteration? :shock:

So many tool are available,You can easily googled it out.But most of the sites are paid software. ;)
KennethTaylor

Postby PhillipMetheny » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:15 am

Thank you for you reply Kenneth, can you tell me which is the best one as I got confused,even though its' a paid one no issues.

Thanks
PhillipMetheny

Postby KennethTaylor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:07 am

PhillipMetheny wrote:Thank you for you reply Kenneth, can you tell me which is the best one as I got confused,even though its' a paid one no issues.

Thanks

There are different proxy IP rotating software available for different operating systems. Can you tell me which OS you are using? It will help me to find best proxy IP rotating software for you.
KennethTaylor

Return to Seo Panel Reports