[TIPS] SEO In 2018

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

[TIPS] SEO In 2018

Postby vonlz8888 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:25 am

In 2018. I Will focus 3 factors:

+ Content (Semantic Content - Themantic Content)
- Using LSI keyword + Entity apply my content

+ Links
- Optimize Internal Links + External Links - Backlinks

+ Google RankBrain
- Optimize about video + infographic
- Long content

Anyone have another ideals
vonlz8888

Re: [TIPS] SEO In 2018

Postby holybunny » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Thanks for your sharing information about SEO. Here by i wish to share my thoughts and experience about SEO. SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Simply put, search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to our website. For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. And, I got the paid SEO service from https://www.maxwellglobalsoftware.com/seo-company-in-chennai.php here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website. Maxwellglobalsoftware is the best seo company in chennai. They are offering a SEO and SEM Services that resulted in leads, movement and deals for your business sites.
holybunny

Postby amar495 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:31 am

build quality content
amar495

Postby arthimenon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:14 am

These are few topics to concentrate in 2018.

1. Approach keywords strategically
Without proper keyword research, any SEO campaign is doomed to failure. Keyword research sets the stage and lays the groundwork for an SEO campaign.
2. Strictly adhere to an originality rule.
When it comes to SEO, originality refers to duplicate content or the same text existing at two different URLs -- something that you should always avoid. Republishing articles from other sites is not only a potential copyright infringement, but it also creates duplicate content, which can ruin your site’s search rankings.
3. Strategically adjust your site’s navigation and internal links.
The way your site’s navigation is structured plays a major role in how search engines determine the importance of each page. Simply put, the more often a page is linked to within your website, the more PageRank flow it has and the higher it will rank in search-engine results pages for relevant queries.
4. Optimize on-site elements across your site
While title tags are still important for SEO purposes, meta descriptions have lost their influence in the ranking algorithm. Meta descriptions do, however, provide a perfect place to put some marketing talent to use, through the creation compelling copy that attracts clicks from the search-results page.
5. Optimize your site’s load speed
A site's load speed is a factor in search-engine rankings and it also affects the rates of converting visitors to customers. Amazon calculated that a one-second increase in page-load speed would cost a company $1.6 billion in lost sales per year. Other studies have shown 40 percent of website visitors abandon a site that takes longer than three seconds to load.
6. Don’t buy links. Earn them.
Because the quantity and quality of inbound links have a significant impact on a website's rankings, the temptation to buy links on other sites is strong. But link buying and selling are against Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
7. Be natural
If you feel like you have to wedge a keyword into a sentence, you’re approaching SEO with the wrong mind-set. Whereas keyword density was a popular concept five years ago, it’s irrelevant now. Instead, focus on creating content that your readers will find valuable.
arthimenon

Postby arthimenon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:44 am

Below is the list of important factors for SEO:
1. Backlinks

2. Content quality

3. Content length

4. Backlinks relevancy and authority

5. Backlinks Variety

6. Anchor Text Distribution

7. Content Updates

8. Ads above the folds

9. Sponsored Links

10. Outbound links to low quality or penalized websites

11. Auto-generated content

12. Duplicate content

13. Website loading speed

14. Number of comments per post

15. Backlinks loss

16. Backlinks IP location & TLD

17. Most linked pages

18. Title Tag

19. Meta Description

20. Number of total pages on your website
arthimenon

Postby Saravanan12 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:32 pm

Guest posting and Forum posting are the best way to create quality backlinks.
Saravanan12

Postby andy123 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:36 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the topics about creating backlinks.
andy123

Postby DorothyFigueroa » Mon May 27, 2019 8:46 am

DorothyFigueroa

Return to Seo Discussion