My Website Title Tag Is Not Shown In Google?

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

My Website Title Tag Is Not Shown In Google?

Postby selvam » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi, I own a photographic website http://www.srihariphotos.com/. I have written unique title tag and meta description for home page and throughout the website. But the title tag what I have written is not shown in Google. In fact the website is getting crawled weekly 3 times and I am much worried on the title tag. I don't know from where this "Wedding Photographers in Chennai" is taken from the website and shown in Google. As title tag is very important in Google and if and only my title tag is crawled and indexed in Google my website will get ranked for the keyword what i am focusing.

Also i have been using the white hat SEO techniques only for building backlinks for my website. Eventhough my website is not ranking for the keywords what i am focusing in the title tag. I am also regularly posting blog content in order to get my website index faster and to get rank for the keywords. No improvement is shown in Google.

Also I have checked for my competitors website, they does not have good and quality backlinks and some have used Black hat SEO. They were on top of Google. But my website is down to Google.

What I have to do in order to get my website to show the title tag which i have written and also how to get my website rank for the keywords.
selvam

Re: My Website Title Tag Is Not Shown In Google?

Postby turtleman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Just because your Title tag is not displayed in a listing does not mean google have not crawled it. There are many other on-page SEO items you need to address too. Headers, sub-headers, ALT and TITLE tags on images etc. I assume you have done these?
turtleman

Re: My Website Title Tag Is Not Shown In Google?

Postby RHCalvin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:47 am

There can be numerous issues for this. You need to check your on page and also webmaster tool to verify that you don't have any crawl errors or penalties from Google.
RHCalvin

Return to Seo Discussion