Need my web site Ranked

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Need my web site Ranked

Postby Atreojony » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 am

Hi! My name is Atreo Jony. I live in Dhaka which is the capital of Bangladesh. At first, I was just playing computer games, but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example graphics designing,Outsourcing,Online marketing,programming and so on. I joined in a company Name as clipping path saffron as a Graphics Designer in 2010,Now, I have started a new job in a organisation named Clipping Path Saffron as a Head of Marketing manager(SEO).............
I have all time try to good SEO work for my web site which name clipping path saffron and google search title Best Photoshop clipping path service provider company.But my web site some time is stay good rank but not stay long time.
So i need help and good advice for SEO Expert.
Clipping Path Saffron is an internet based outsourcing graphic studio which providing clipping path service,multi clipping path service,image masking,drop shadow, retouching,other Photoshop services at realistic price within short turnaround time.
Atreojony

Re: Need my web site Ranked

Postby RHCalvin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:06 pm

In order to keep your website ranked in the first page you will need to continue working on good off page optimization techniques. If you leave optimization your competitors will rank higher than you.
RHCalvin

Postby daikaads » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:00 pm

In order to get the ranking result permanent just make the OnPage Optimization strong by following the guidelines of Google. Once you are done with the OnPage SEO, try to get the backlinks from the High Domain Authority Websites.
Time attendance system Dubai - http://www.wipaq.ae
daikaads

Postby istudio56 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:55 am

Hi,
This is iStudio Tech from Chennai, India.
We are the top web design and seo company in Chennai.
You should follow good on-page seo and off-page seo techniques to get high rank on google.

iStudio Tech
Chennai, India
istudio56

Postby williamibarra » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:10 am

If you want to attract a rating to your website, you need to promote it
if you are looking for college algebra help you can visit our site https://maxhomework.com/college-homework-help/ and we will help you
williamibarra

Postby weetechsolution » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:26 am

Getting ranked is not a big deal but maintain it on top of google search result page thats the main thing. Your On-Page are most important part of getting rank top. Easily get high rank on SERPs if you create quality content. Then after create link building which is the process of placing the link on the others website as a backlink.

In your case you need to more high quality backlink for your website.
weetechsolution

Postby Webtraffic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:53 am

Publish Relevant Content.
Update Your Content Regularly,
Title Metadata, Description Metadata, Keyword Metadata, Have a link-worthy site and Use alt tags.
These are only a few of the many methods for improving your search engine ranking. If you want to learn more, Click the link below!
Webtraffic

Postby amar495 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:55 am

Do on page seo
amar495

Postby acobloom » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:15 am

acobloom

Postby radhikamishra » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:16 am

yes i have a similar querry. even after creating good SEO,SMM and SEM .my website stays on good rank only for some time after that it goes down. i somehow feel its like feeding and charging everyday to keep up to date on google
radhikamishra

Next

Return to Seo Discussion