New technique for SEO.

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

New technique for SEO.

Postby natashalister » Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm

I friends can anyone tell me the new technique of SEO. where i get fast backlink.
natashalister

Re: New technique for SEO.

Postby denialr150 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Nice topic,SEO is not a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so strategy last year may not work this year. SEO requires long-term vision and commitment.Link building in SEO has a large number of sources like WP plugins and made a reverse link, put your site on the top.
denialr150

Postby denzalwellington » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 pm

natashalister wrote:I friends can anyone tell me the new technique of SEO. where i get fast backlink.

Well dear friend the best SEO is organic SEO, not "an inorganic SEO". This means, of course, to optimize for search engines (white hat, etc..) NEVER use black hat SEO, no matter what people tell you. You can certainly do some social media and social networking has a good role, and gives a good impression, but the old way is still an important.
denzalwellington

Postby taniasharma » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 pm

There are no any special technique for build the backlinks fast. I use Forum posting and Social Bookmarking for build quality backlinks fast. In Forum posting you can post more then one link in a single post of forum website.
taniasharma

Return to Seo Discussion