What are the Benefits of Guest posting?

Discussion about google search engine optimization methods.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

What are the Benefits of Guest posting?

Postby techlysolutions » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:16 am

Hello,

I am a SEO beginner, Can someone help me why explaining what are the benefits of guest posting.
Sai Siddhi Urology and Multispeciality Hospital | Best Urologist in Gurgaon : https://siddhihealthcare.in
techlysolutions

Re: What are the Benefits of Guest posting?

Postby mah764 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 am

Guest posting is creating content and publishing it on another person's website. Blogs are a very popular platform for guest posting
Get trained best online courses like Salesforce, DevOps, VMware, Quality Assurance https://www.janbasktraining.com/online-qa-training/ and many more free courses.
mah764

Postby RHCalvin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 am

Guest posting is the process of submitting articles to various blogs as a guest author. The process helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and also generate good traffic from them.
RHCalvin

Postby Milesweb » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 am

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on external resource or someone else's website or blog. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get new traffic on your website. Here are some main benefits of Guest Blogging:
- Get Quality Traffic
- Build Domain and Search Engine Authority
- Build Your Online Influence
- It Helps Develop Your Authority
- Build Your Portfolio and Credibility
- Increase Your Exposure and Brand Awareness
- It Helps You Build Your Social Media Profile
- Know What Others Think of You
MilesWeb.com :: Web Hosting in India
https://www.milesweb.com/
Milesweb

Postby arthimenon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:20 am

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Guest posting builds relationships
Bloggers need good content. By being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else’s blog, you’re going to build relationships with other bloggers.
Bloggers make up a large percentage of conversations happening on the Internet, especially on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. They can be tremendously influential. Which makes them good friends to have.
By making friends with other bloggers through guest posting, you’re going to grow your influence in the realm of social media, which will ultimately lead to more blog subscribers

Guest posting is great for search engines
The one non-negotiable you should have for guest-posting is this:
The host blogger must include a link to your blog in the post somewhere (usually at the beginning or end).
Over time, these backlinks will raise the value of your blog to search engines, making your content easier to find via Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others.

Guest posting introduces you to new people
Perhaps, the best part of guest posting is that it allows you to enter an already-established community, and share your message. It allows you to connect with new people, which can ultimately benefit you, if you do it right.
You’re going to see that convert over time to more readers, fans, and followers. Conversely, if all you’re ever doing is asking or selling, you may end up famous, but with a reputation you don’t want. (You don’t want to be “that guy” who’s hawking his own agenda.)

When I guest post for someone else, I do the following:

1. Link to the post from my blog
2. Promote it on Twitter (several times)
3. Share it on Facebook
4. Thank the person
5. Stick around and respond to comments on the post
arthimenon

Postby nehashah94 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:25 am

according to me the guest blogging, forum posting, Question & Answer Submission, Social bookmarking is the best way to get a instant backlinks, because these submission are the active process.
Send Valentine flowers to Bangalore - https://bit.ly/2sQwscV
nehashah94

Postby onextelmedia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:53 am

Guest blogging is riding high right now and the whole Internet Marketing sphere is buzzing with talk about it. Some people consider guest blogging to be one of the more powerful of available tactics, while others disparage this viewpoint, saying that guest blogging is highly misunderstood and that people are misusing it.
for bulk sms services in delhi visit - http://www.onextelbulksms.com/bulk-sms- ... -delhi.php
onextelmedia

Postby LisaHandson » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:56 am

Guest posting means writing articles or blog posts for other websites.
Advantages Of Guest Posting
1. Establish Authority
2. More Link Juice
3. Improves Writing Skills
LisaHandson

Postby ATMDecor » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:02 pm

When you write quality content on a high traffic platform, you get traffic to your website faster because a lot of people will quickly learn that you are a high quality content writer, and they will want to check out your site.
ATMDecor

Postby riyajindal » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:58 am

1. Instant Exposure to Targeted Traffic
2. Expand Your Personal Network
3. Stimulate Social Media Shares
4. Grow Your Social Media Following
5. Improve Your Online Authority
riyajindal

Next

Return to Google