Why Google Is So Popular?

Discussion about google search engine optimization methods.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Re: Why Google Is So Popular?

Postby webcreations » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 am

Because user have faith on Google.. Google provides relevant result ... 90% people of this world use Google..
webcreations

Postby nevecelvin123 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Because it has got so much of cool stuff that was impossible to be found at one place, before Google came.
nevecelvin123

Postby MyAnthony » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:53 am

well,yes,google is popular in the world for almost all users, it gives the best results even image and video results.
MyAnthony

Postby satyamuber » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 am

Google is so popular not because of its SEO friendly features but because of its User friendly features.Google had all the products available that one want and all the products are useful. I love its new Google drive feature so much and ultimately i love Google.
This is my official Site a web development company-------
I am Web analyst for UberSolutions check our latest job done http://www.ubersolutions.in/ website design company india .
satyamuber

Postby coloradosprings » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Google is so user friendly and that is reason why people prefer google than any other search engines!! It has a technique to attract the users by changing the first page of google site..It makes the user to feel pleasant and also the user learns some new thing in it..!!!

It searches the query easily and deliver the result in effective manner..
coloradosprings

Postby stevepearls » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am

Google gets popular in less time, because they provides quality results and provide results also region wise, where you are located it gives preference for the local business sites to rank at top position. also provides various features, maps on SERP. so people can find easily what they want to know and its unique results.
CBIL360 - Web Marketing and Affordable SEO Services
http://www.cbil360.com/search-engine-optimization.php
stevepearls

Postby roko » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 am

Google is very simple in use that is why every body prefer it. I am also using it since long time and totally satisfied.
roko

Postby Biztech Consultancy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 am

I think the reason behind the popularity of Google is that it is one of the best sources for promoting your business online. It provides many services from A TO Z which includes youtube, translate, coding, and many others.
C# Development
Biztech Consultancy

Postby martinstve81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:27 am

Because they care for their users and regularly working to make it more and more user friendly.
Vietnam Fish , seafood supplies in different part of world. Visit for details http://vietnamfish.com
martinstve81

Postby satyamuber » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am

Google is a prominent and perhaps the best search engine with lots of application. Most of individual, companies, firms, organization utilize Google. There are more reasons that make it popular : Site Directory ,Site Ranking , File Format friendly ,SEO Friendly ,Analytics ,Map Search ,Map Search , Financially Sound , Google Adwords and Google Applications.
I am Web analyst for UberSolutions check our latest job done http://www.ubersolutions.in/ website design company india .
satyamuber

PreviousNext

Return to Google