what is profile linking?and uses for SEO

Discussion about google search engine optimization methods.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

what is profile linking?and uses for SEO

Postby Amie Wilson » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Friends,

How r u..i asking one question what is profile linking?and uses for SEO...any related answer please share with me...

thanks & Regards
:? Amie Wilson :?
Web Design Bangalore | Web Design Chennai | Web Development Noida
Amie Wilson

Re: what is profile linking?and uses for SEO

Postby watsonmaria » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 am

As per my opinion Profile linking is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. Might it will be helpful to you. :geek:
watsonmaria

Postby seoworldclass » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi Friends,

Profile linking is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites. Many such sites allow you to include your website URL on your profile, as well as insert links into your signature, comments, or updates.

Thanks and Regards
seoworldclass.com
seoworldclass

Postby gracyluther » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 am

Profile Linking is another way to create a back links for your website. Here you can make a profile with URLs of persons, professional and business..
Would you like to get more detail about local SEO Chicago and search engine marketing Chicago then try to contact http://www.greenapplesales.com or call (312)569-9420.
gracyluther

Postby AuroIN SEO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello everybody,

Profile links are mostly worthless to me. They may help a little bit, but I would rather take time in using methods that generate traffic while increasing my rank.

Thanks a lot
AuroIN SEO
AuroIN SEO

Postby elenabrown » Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 am

Profile Linking is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites.
You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites. Many such sites allow you to include your website URL on your profile, as well as insert links into your signature, comments, or updates.
elenabrown

Postby rapid » Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Profile link is the one of the ways by which you can add link back link to your website. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites.

http://www.rapidprototyping-china.com
rapid

Postby Praveen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm

A method of link building called Profile linking. You can get good result by putting link on profile but you have to check whether the owner of the site has allow or not the profile page from search engines to cache.
Praveen

Location: B-6, Ganga Sagar Colony, Vaishali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajashthan

Return to Google