What is DoFollow & Nofollow Link

Discussion about google search engine optimization methods.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Re: What is DoFollow & Nofollow Link

Postby RHCalvin » Fri May 17, 2019 6:06 am

Do follow and no follow are link attributes and contain instructions for search engine robots. Do follow links are crawled and indexed in search engines whereas no follow links are never crawled and indexed in search engines.
RHCalvin

Postby ja9663019 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:50 am

Doffolow links are those which pass the link juice, in other words, it let the search engine crawlers to rank your website. On the other hand, no-follow links do not pass the link juice it does not help in ranking. Both of the links play an important role in SEO.
ja9663019

Postby muhammadusmansarwar » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:08 pm

If you want to become an SEO optimizer than it's very imported to know that what is do follow and no follow backlinks.
learn HTML at least know about <a> tag .....
<a> tag make a link of hypertext references of web pages.
if <a> tag refer a page with follow up by search engines it means it is a do-follow backlink otherwise its no-follow backlink ...
As an Internet Developer, I Help Peoples To solve There Online Issues And me also a Project Creator.
Our Running Projects On Health And Fitness: https://www.myhealthandfitnessissues.com
muhammadusmansarwar

Postby veralangg » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:34 pm

very useful information but still most of the time i remain confused about the terms, No follow... comment by andy123 is very precise.
www.versatilelanguages.com
veralangg

Previous

Return to Google