installation help

Discuss about Seo Panel Installation steps and issues

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

installation help

Postby ianhaney » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:16 am

Hi

I just installed seopanel 3.7.0. and followed the instructions but keeps taking me to my error 404 page I created in the main root when trying to login and if I click on other links within it-doneright.co.uk/admin/seopanel/index.php

I installed it in www.it-doneright.co.uk/admin/seopanel

It has installed correctly I think as all the database tables are there

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Ian
ianhaney

Re: installation help

Postby ianhaney » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:13 am

could it be that I am using php version 5 or does not that matter as I see the requirement is php version 4
ianhaney

Re: installation help

Postby SanthoshKrishna26 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:25 am

establishment guide gives guidelines on the best way to physically introduce and arrange Version on a web server. There are simpler distinct options for this, see Alternatives to manual establishment below. My name is SanthoshKrishna I'm Working in this website http://buddycab.in I think my answer is helpful you.The first part of this aide gives general directions, while the last segment contains a rundown of supplements that give more nitty gritty establishment notes for particular framework setups and different less normal employments of the software.Check that your framework meets the base prerequisites indicated adjacent; Installation necessities has more points of interest. Download Version (direct connection to download the steady discharge form) and separate the file to a web-open organizer on your server. Indicate your program the index where Version was removed and take after the connection to the setup screen. It
SanthoshKrishna26

Return to Seo Panel Installation