There is something wrong on Directory Submission tool

Discuss about Seo Panel Tools

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

There is something wrong on Directory Submission tool

Postby fmmarzoa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi,

I have been using Directory Submission tool for more than a month with several sites. Two of them has been submited to several directories as far as from March 21, but on Directory Submission Status for one page of these pages ALL directories -hundreds- are showed as PENDING, while for the other with more than a thousand submissions, the aprobal ratio is about 0,1%.

I have seen another guys complaining about problems with these reports, that said that some directories that has approbed their links are still showed on the report as "Pending". May be this is my case, I have not material time to check all these submissions one by one anyway.

Although I know aprobal depends on directory owners, but this ratio closed to 0% of aprobal after a month is just impossible. I have submited before one of those pages to thousands of directories using DigiXmas directory submitter and I have had very high aprobal ratios.

On the other hand, I bought the 5000+ directory package and I can say that many of them are not functional. I get a lot of "Category not found" and similar errors when submitting, or category listing with just "top" category but the form complaining about I must select one category, same with captchas that are not shown, etc. This time I have checked several ones to find in some cases the directory page does not even exists. May be it existed when the directory table was filled.

I think a revision on that listing may save a lot of time to many people, like me.

Regards,
fmmarzoa

Re: There is something wrong on Directory Submission tool

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Sure we are going to release a new revision soon. Currently working on the 3.2 version of seo panel. Once it is released we will release the revised directory package. Will send every one ordered this plugin. Thanks for finding these errors.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
https://www.seopanel.org
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Re: There is something wrong on Directory Submission tool

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Note: If you have directory importer plugin you can check status of directories using the cron job of it.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
https://www.seopanel.org
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Return to Seo Panel Tools