Quick Directory Status Change

Discuss about Seo Panel Tools

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Quick Directory Status Change

Postby SRD » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 am

I have several websites in SEO Panel. They are related, and usually in the same or similar directory category.

When I am using Automatic Directory Submission, I regularly find directories which do not have a suitable category to submit to; not just for one website, but for all of my websites. If I have not yet begun to submit the other websites to directories, it makes sense to change the status of any directories without suitable categories from active to inactive.

To do this, I usually keep a second tab open in Admin > Directory Manager, and copy and paste the directory URL, then search, and then change the status.

It would speed things up a bit to be able to change the status of a directory when I am using the Automatic Directory Submission tool. For instance, on the same line as the directory name/URL, on the right hand side, the status could appear. I could click the status to change it from active to inactive if I found the directory was not going to be relevant to any of my websites.

This would remove the need of keeping a 2nd tab open, and copying, pasting, and searching for the directory in Directory Manager.

What do you think?
SRD

Re: Quick Directory Status Change

Postby seopanel_forum » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Thats Nice and helpful modification. I wil try to add it to new version going to be released.

Also another method is already there in seo panel, that you can skip this directory. If a directory have successful submission, its rank increased by one. Once we skip, the rank will not increased. While directory submission, the highest rank will come first.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
https://www.seopanel.org
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Re: Quick Directory Status Change

Postby SRD » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:14 am

Aha. I never knew that. That is a useful mechanism. Cheers.
SRD

Return to Seo Panel Tools