Help me find the keywords for SEO!!!?

Discuss about Seo Panel Plugins

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Re: Help me find the keywords for SEO!!!?

Postby natashalister » Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Keyword research is both difficult and tricky. The only way to effectively refine your list is to test it in practice (PPC campaign may help you with that).

Your competitor may have already tested the keywords and chosen the best ones that both generated good traffic and converted. I do not suggest relying on his keywords completely. But if you take time analyzing and comparing several of your competitors’ on-page and off-page keyword targeting, you can make your list much better.
natashalister

Postby rajshri » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

hmm....... u can find keywords from major websites. first use mozilla firefox. in that, open webite and press control u and write key words.. then u finally u got its keywords..
rajshri

Postby girlsgames » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 am

Using Google Keywords Tools
girlsgames

Postby delois » Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

There are so many tools available on the internet through which you can find the keyword. You can use Google keyword research tool for searching the keyword for your website. You have to insert your website and the area and there are so many keywords displayed and choose the keywords which have medium traffic.
delois

Postby OliverWuhrl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 am

"There are many different ways to find keywords for your website. Think of:
-Words people would search for to find your product or service.
-Problems your prospective customers may be trying to solve with your product or service.
-Keyword tags on competitors websites.
-Visible page copy on competitors websites.
-Related search suggestions on top search engines.
-Using an online tools like: Google Keyword Tool. You can get more info here: http://www.semrush.com/blog/articles/learn-how-to-find-top-keywords-for-search-engine-optimization-article/"
OliverWuhrl

Postby NRVaghela » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 am

Well I can suggest you to use Google Keywords Tool to find appropriate Keywords for your website. You must listed out and have to check the Local Monthly Searches, Global Monthly Searches, Competition Level, etc..
NRVaghela

Postby chloenguyen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 am

You can try keywordtool.io or ubersuggest. after using these tools, copy all to google adwords to analyze search volume and competition
Get best Magento extension at http://www.magestore.com/rewardpoints/ . Start your business today!
chloenguyen

Return to Seo Panel Plugins