Local Search Engines Package

Discuss about Seo Panel Plugins

Moderators: hellow0rld, eugene, sendtogeo

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby Tiser » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Hello, I bought the plugin but do check position on google.es, I say I'm not, and really go out on 3, I did install the plugin from the database in the Import option, it is well installed, thanks
Tiser
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 am

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Tiser wrote:Hello, I bought the plugin but do check position on google.es, I say I'm not, and really go out on 3, I did install the plugin from the database in the Import option, it is well installed, thanks



Please contact us through above contact link with login access to your seo panel. We will check it and will fix it.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby 2020media » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi
According to the download page the local search engines package has not been updated for a long time.

As you've had to bring out patches to keep up with changes (in google.com for example in 3.0.3) by the search engines, I was wondering whether these local search engines would work now?

http://www.seopanel.in/plugin/l/6/local-search-engines-package/

Thanks
2020media
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 pm

2020media wrote:Hi
According to the download page the local search engines package has not been updated for a long time.

As you've had to bring out patches to keep up with changes (in google.com for example in 3.0.3) by the search engines, I was wondering whether these local search engines would work now?

http://www.seopanel.in/plugin/l/6/local-search-engines-package/

Thanks



We always sending the latest local search engine packages to our users who order it.

Sure the 3.0.3 changes are added with local search engine package.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby valentine » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:06 am

How do you download the plugin I paid the $10 donation but didn't get a link to download it.
I paid Monday at 17: 56 ID della transazione: 4YU278038E0320604
thanks ...
valentine
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 am

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 am

valentine wrote:How do you download the plugin I paid the $10 donation but didn't get a link to download it.
I paid Monday at 17: 56 ID della transazione: 4YU278038E0320604
thanks ...


We already sent it to your paypal email id and now i have sent it again to your email id. Please check it.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby aschild » Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 am

Hello,

is google.ch included in the local search engine list ?

Thanks

André
aschild
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 am

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

aschild wrote:Hello,

is google.ch included in the local search engine list ?

Thanks

André


yes sure. It is included in local search engine package.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby saosangmo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 am

hi,
do you support google.com.vn ?
thanks
http://newdesign.vn bien quang cao tại Hà Nội
saosangmo
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Local Search Engines Package

Postby seopanel_forum » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm

saosangmo wrote:hi,
do you support google.com.vn ?
thanks


yes sure. It is included in local search engine package.

order it from => http://www.seopanel.in/plugin/l/6/local-search-engines-package/
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

PreviousNext

Return to Seo Panel Plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest