Results Not Adding Up

Discuss about Seo Panel Bugs and Issues

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Results Not Adding Up

Postby ncwebpros » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Guys, not sure what's going on. Hope to receive some enlightenment. I have several issues:

1. I updated SEO panel to the latest (3.0?). No issues there in the installation, etc.
2. However whenever I run a report, just like the previous version, the results do not match up with actuality. For example: SEO Panel is showing the keyword phrase "eye doctor, monroe, nc" for PremierFamilyEye.com as ranking #31. When I do the search in Google, I'm coming in at #9 in the organic results. Seeing how people are paying me to do organic SEO, this is a BIG difference. (First page results).
3. In addition, on some of my sites the SEO Panel report shows results for only about half of my keyword phrases - the rest are "---" meaning they are not ranking. Yet when I manually do a search in Google, those keywords are indeed ranking, and most very high (top 5).

I've GOT to be able to trust these reports, as I would like to run them, send them out in a PDF file to my clients on a weekly basis, but there's NO WAY I'm sending them these reports, as they are not at all accurate or represent what is actually happening.

It could be that either (a) I'm doing something wrong in entering in data or information, (b) I've somehow set up SEO Panel wrong on my server, or (c) SEO Panel just isn't working for me for whatever reason.

Does anyone else have these problems?
Do you find SEO Panel to be accurate and running all your keyword phrases?
Do you have any advice as to how I can resolve these issues?

Thanks!

Reggie
ncwebpros

Re: Results Not Adding Up

Postby seopanel_forum » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Reggie,

Thanks for using seo panel.

Can you please tell me how you are checking manually results in google?

Is you logged in google while checking results manually? If yes try the check in another browser with out login and clearing the cache and cookies.

Also you can refer the forum link for small changes - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73

Hope this will help you.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
https://www.seopanel.org
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Return to Seo Panel Bugs and Issues