Keyword position report incorrect

Discuss about Seo Panel Bugs and Issues

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Keyword position report incorrect

Postby randomagenda » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with the keyword position checker. I seem to be getting very different results in SEO Panel than those I can see in manual Google search results for a certain keyword.

Currently the Keyword position checker shows me in position 33 for the keyword 'conference calling' on google.com & 30 in google.co.uk, however from my own checks I am unable find my site in the first 150+ links for this keyword!

I am using the latest version of SEOPanel, and have manually generated the keywords reports and get the same results each time! I've checked some of the other keywords and they seem to have correct positions recorded.

I do currently have a Google ad-words campaign running... could this be causing these strange results? Has anyone got any other ideas what could be causing this?

Terry
randomagenda

Re: Keyword position report incorrect

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Postby Jessica » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 am

Hi,
I am getting the same issue with some of my keywords. I use proxy server too but I am confused which one is the accurate.
I hope this link will help. Thanks.
buy facebook likes and fans fanbullet.com/facebook-fans
Jessica

Postby vipconsult » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

I find about 80% of all keywords positions incorrect. The 100 to 10 results explains part of the issue , but even after changing the settings almost all keywrods positions are incorect.

On some keywords I notice difference of over 50 positions where others only 5-10.

I think this section of the SEO panel needs to be greately improved before developping any other features. This is just a friendly remark of course. It is a great start for an open source project and hopefully it will have a great future development.
vipconsult

Postby randomagenda » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:56 am

Since having these issue I have made changes as suggested, but still having issues with the results shown. I have waited to reply as I wanted to make sure that I was doing everything possible and not making any silly mistakes with the settings etc

I have found that if I delete a keyword, then re-add it to the system and do a scan I get completely different results (usually I cannot be found in the top 100).

Can anyone explain why this would be...
randomagenda

Postby seopanel_forum » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Google is adding so many changes to their search results page, we are working on new version to make it accurate results.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Return to Seo Panel Bugs and Issues