Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Latest news about Seo Panel releases and activities

Moderators: hellow0rld, eugene, sendtogeo

Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 pm

We are releasing patch files for hot fixes in Seo Panel version 3.3.0

It will fix following issues

1) Keyword rank position issue in google search results

Please do following steps to apply patches to fix above issues

1) Download patch file from following location => http://www.seopanel.in/patch/seopanel_patch_330.sql

2) Import it to your seo panel database using PHPmyadmin or any mysql client. Please check the following video tutorial for importing sql file to mysql database using phpmyadmin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywMpgFzpKk

or

Execute following sql query in your seo panel database using PHPmyadmin or any mysql client.

Code: Select all
UPDATE `searchengines` SET
`regex` = '<li.*?class="?g.*?<a.*?href="\\/url\\?q=(.*?)&amp;sa=U.*?>(.*?)<\\/a>.*?<\\/div><span.*?>(.*?)<\\/span>'
WHERE `url` LIKE '%google%';


or

Upgrade to latest version 3.3.1

Simply use Softaculous / Installatron / Webuzo / AMPPS to install and upgrade SEO Panel or Please download latest version from http://www.seopanel.in/download/

Installation Steps => http://www.seopanel.in/install/
Upgrade Steps => http://www.seopanel.in/install/upgrade/

Enjoy seo panel features :)
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby Karel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 am

Visited the forum to report the google keyword issue, but you guys are fast!! :D
Thanks.

Patched the mysql and right now I'm generating keyword reports. I'll give you feedback about the results.
Meanwhile I was studying the changed files.

I think this need to be added to the mysql patch:
[code]DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `themes`;[/code]

[url=http://code.google.com/p/seopanel/source/diff?spec=svn317&old=305&r=317&format=unidiff&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fseopanel%2Finstall%2Fdata%2Fupgrade.sql]seopanel/install/data/upgrade.sql[/url]

Grr, no BBCode.
Karel
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby Karel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 pm

No edit button. :(

Here is the promised feedback.
Ran Seo Tools Generate Keyword Reports for all sites and only for the google searchengine.

Never saw "Keyword not assigned to required search engines........" message before, but then again I always rely on my cronjob. The cronjob runs only once during the night.

I've got about 875 keywords to crawl, only 25% was successfully crawled.

If I remember correctly, generating keyword reports and executing the cron, multiple times skips the successfully crawled keywords. So I may be forced to do just that. In previous versions this wasn't necessary.
Karel
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby francoeme » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Hello.

I upgrade to Seo Panel 3.3.0 and the reports are not generated.

I newly upgrade to 3.3.1 and reports remain missing.

My cron job is set ok.

When I run Report Generation Manager manually, the message "The database tables could not be found" appears.

Can you help me?
francoeme
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 pm

francoeme wrote:Hello.

I upgrade to Seo Panel 3.3.0 and the reports are not generated.

I newly upgrade to 3.3.1 and reports remain missing.

My cron job is set ok.

When I run Report Generation Manager manually, the message "The database tables could not be found" appears.

Can you help me?


Please do following steps

http://forum.seopanel.in/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3871

Its an issue with mysql connection.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Karel wrote:Visited the forum to report the google keyword issue, but you guys are fast!! :D
Thanks.

Patched the mysql and right now I'm generating keyword reports. I'll give you feedback about the results.
Meanwhile I was studying the changed files.

I think this need to be added to the mysql patch:
Code: Select all
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `themes`;



Grr, no BBCode.


Karel thanks for your comments. i disabled BBC code because there is lots of spammers in this forum :)
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Karel wrote:No edit button. :(

Here is the promised feedback.
Ran Seo Tools Generate Keyword Reports for all sites and only for the google searchengine.

Never saw "Keyword not assigned to required search engines........" message before, but then again I always rely on my cronjob. The cronjob runs only once during the night.

I've got about 875 keywords to crawl, only 25% was successfully crawled.

If I remember correctly, generating keyword reports and executing the cron, multiple times skips the successfully crawled keywords. So I may be forced to do just that. In previous versions this wasn't necessary.


yes better use following methods to get efficient reports, if you have so many keywords to track

http://forum.seopanel.in/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3978
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby francoeme » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 pm

seopanel_forum wrote:Please do following steps

http://forum.seopanel.in/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3871

Its an issue with mysql connection.


Thank you for you help.

I change this, but the error persist.

I can see in Report Generation Manager:

Starting keyword position checker cron for website: mywebsite.com....
Successfully crawled keyword MyKeyword results from www.yahoo.com.....
The database tables could not be found.
Click here to install Seo Panel.

I appreciate your help.
Thank you
francoeme
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby seopanel_forum » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 pm

It seems an issue with mysql connection, mysql connection lost during execution of cron script. thats why it is showing this error.

Can you please contact your web hosting about this issue and check is there is any timeout issues with mysql?

Please update their reply here.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: Seo Panel patch files for 3.3.0 - hot fixes released

Postby francoeme » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello.

I fix this problem. I did what you indicate here:

http://forum.seopanel.in/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4527

Thank you
francoeme
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Next

Return to Seo Panel News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest