Which one is better Nofollow or Dofollow?

Discussion about google search engine optimization methods.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Which one is better Nofollow or Dofollow?

Postby danielnash » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:50 am

I’m doing blog commenting but all blog commenting links give me Nofollow links even forum signature also give me Nofollow, how can I get Dofollow backlinks. And please suggest me which links are beneficial Dofollow or Nofollow?
danielnash

Re: Which one is better Nofollow or Dofollow?

Postby sumitsharma » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Dofollow links are crawled by Google whereas no follow aren't, but help to get traffic tto the website. So there is no harm to get nofollow links. But dofollow can give your keywords good ranking and good traffic to your website too. You can get the list of blog commenting and forum sites on some blog and Google. So do some Google for them. you can also subscribe Paulie Ciara for monthly free dofollow forums.
sumitsharma

Postby ruslan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:08 am

If you ask dofollow or nofollow which be better, the correct answer is both of Reviews those links are very good. That you are dominant websites with dofollow certainly is not natural, and vice versa. So that DoFollow and nofollow backlinks should be balanced and it looks natural and of course it would be better. And of course the link should be obtained in a way that does not violate the established rules and it should be natural.
ruslan

Postby python123 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:16 pm

how do i know when dofollow or nofollow needed
python123

Postby RHCalvin » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Both are equally important as do follow helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and no follow helps to drive good traffic to your website from various external webpages.
RHCalvin

Postby nina789 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 am

We can not say which is better. It everything depends on the site from which you are getting the backlink. For example, getting one nofollow link from high authority website is certainly more valuable than 10 dofollow links from low quality web directories.
nina789

Postby mah764 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:36 am

Obviously dofollow link is better than nofollow because it passes juice from one page to another.
Get trained best online courses like Salesforce, DevOps, VMware, Quality Assurance https://www.janbasktraining.com/online-qa-training/ and many more free courses.
mah764

Postby riyajindal » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:05 am

Both matters a lot in SEO. Nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct search engines bots that a hyperlink should not influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. ... Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink.
riyajindal

Postby Arpita » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:08 am

Dofollow links are links that count as points, pushing SEO link juice and boosting the page rank of the linked-to sites, helping them go higher in the SERPs as a result.
A no follow link is a link that does not count as a point in the page’s favor, does not boost PageRank, and doesn’t help a page’s placement in the SERPs.
Bihar News Portal
https://livebihar.live/
Arpita

Return to Google