Help me how to rank website on google top 10 position ?

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Help me how to rank website on google top 10 position ?

Postby mariaalbert » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:34 am

Kindly suggest me my website assignmentcamp.co.uk only 2 keywords is on top 10 and one another but other not rank on top 10 position what can i do ? I have completely work on different tactics like profile , business listing , blog commenting etc
web:- https://www.assignmentcamp.co.uk/
mariaalbert

Re: Help me how to rank website on google top 10 position ?

Postby Jitendrayadav » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:40 am

Update blog every day on the website
Go with the competitor link analysis
Jitendrayadav

Postby Redlook » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:35 am

Since you are already on top page for 2 keywords, you must be knowing very well, how much you have struggle to get those in top position.

Similarly work and target other keywords. Writing blogs, posting on social media, targeting the keyword in the right way will help you to improve the keyword position in search results.
RedLook - SEO Company in Goa
https://www.redlook.in/
Redlook

Postby RHCalvin » Tue May 29, 2018 7:03 am

Build good content and backlinks from relevant webpages to help rank your domain higher in Google searches.
RHCalvin

Postby arihantdelhi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:29 am

I will like to suggest you to improve your On page once again and check broken links in your site. If there you find, them immediate fixed them.
arihantdelhi

Postby LisaHandson » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 am

To rank higher on SERP start with on-page SEO,that includes adding meta tags, keyword analysis later move on to off-page that includes directory submission, profile linking, article/blog submission.
LisaHandson

Postby RHCalvin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:19 am

Google ranking can be achieved by good on page and off page activities. Uploading unique content and building backlinks from relevant webpages will help to rank keywords higher in search engines.
RHCalvin

Postby holybunny » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:57 am

holybunny

Postby amar495 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:26 am

Build engaging content and optimize your site
1. page speed
2.title description
3.sitemap
4.keyword density
amar495

Postby rikunjsoni » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:51 am

to achieve rank in top 10 in the search engine it's not easy. you must need to be hard work. you must focus on all SEO activities which needed.always use white hat techniques in the SEO.
follow rules and guidelines of the Search engine.
1.Keywords:
find high ranking keywords for the targeted audience, add keywords in the title, description, alt tag, anchor tag, H1 tag, don't overuse keywords in the content.

2.Content:
Content is the king in SEO, write the best content and share it in social media sites and because of good quality content attracts users and Search engine crawler.

3.Backlinks:
we can say that Backlinks are the breath of site which helps to increase ranking in the Search engine. your site needs good quality backlinks, not spammy links, otherwise, panda algorithm would impose on your site.
do Off-page SEO activities properly for backlinks.

4. Social media network
social media is that thing that you can't ignore it, your audience will meet you here, you can say currents time is social media which has the largest network in the world.
you can get visitors quickly here because your site would be spread fastly between users.so always be active in the social media, share post & content daily.
always post images and videos of your products and services it attracts more to visitors.
try to join more and more users and groups.

5. sitemap:
The sitemap is List of pages/URL.
create the sitemap for your site, it is best for crawl and index, to achieve ranking in the search engine sitemap is the most helpful activity.

6. page Speed:
means “Loading time of your page”, you can describe page speed through time your page taken to open in the browser for display. if your page takes a long loading time to display. it’s not good for ranking because visitors do not visit again on those pages which take long loading time more than 3 to 4 second so it’s a most important factor in on-page SEO to improve page speed.
some points where we can work for improve page speed.

– improve server response time
– reduce redirect
– leverage browser caching
– Use a CDN
– optimise image & video
– minify HTML,CSS, JAVA
rikunjsoni

Next

Return to Seo Discussion