What is best WordPress plugin for Seo?

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

What is best WordPress plugin for Seo?

Postby nehashah94 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:22 am

All in One SEO Pack is a very popular WordPress SEO plugin like Yoast SEO since it has more than 3 million downloads and comes with the following features. In this article, we will link you do not need to use all of these SEO plugins, but each works in a different way, so I would suggest choosing and using the ones that best suit your needs.
Send Valentine flowers to Bangalore - https://bit.ly/2sQwscV
nehashah94

Re: What is best WordPress plugin for Seo?

Postby amar495 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:31 am

yoast seo and w3toal cache are all you need
amar495

Postby aspldelhi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:36 am

Yoast SEO is all time best SEO Plugin for wordpress...
aspldelhi

Postby RHCalvin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:25 am

Yoast SEO plugin is the best that your WordPress website can have. It helps to optimize your content and build your webpage ranking higher in search engines.
RHCalvin

Postby jennifer123 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 am

In my experience, Yoast SEO is the best one
http://www.theviralmafia.com
jennifer123

Postby terrancekwoodhouse » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:09 am

Allinone SEO & Yoast SEO is the best plugin for Wordpress. There Free version also contains feature that helps in SEO website optimization.
terrancekwoodhouse

Postby jkratanpara » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:27 am

For my website I am using YOAST.

Yoast is the best seo tool for wordpress website. Where you can add keywords, set titles and add meta description.

Its very useful seo tool.
jkratanpara

Postby Saravanan12 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:43 am

WordPress SEO by Yoast, All In One SEO Pack are the best WordPress plugins.
Saravanan12

Postby ATMDecor » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:01 pm

I agree with the Yoast SEO plugin nominations, it helps a lot with on-page optimization
ATMDecor

Postby arthimenon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:31 am

I would like to to recommend some of the best and suitable SEO plugins I mostly like to use.

Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO plugin is the most widely used SEO plugin for WordPress. It’s a free plugin which offers you almost all the features to optimize your website including XML sitemap for your WordPress site.
On-page analysis feature by this plugin is one of the key highlights; it can help any WordPress user to understand how well a post is optimized before it gets published.

Premium SEO Pack
Premium SEO plugin helps you to optimize your site for the search engines and make more money.
This plugin comes with a minification tool which will help you to make your site quick and offer a great experience to your users.
This plugin helps you to improve the internal link building on your site which is really important from the SEO perspective, it helps you to optimize the images on your site which is another very important factor for any site because the images can bring you a lot of traffic from the search engines if they are optimized properly.

WP Meta SEO
WP Meta SEO will always keep you updated regarding SEO status of your site with its impressive dashboard. The plugin is very easy to use and the settings are quick and easy to understand.
The real magic of this plugin is in the bulk SEO processing feature, it can be extremely tiresome and time-consuming can the act of editing each data for all the posts on your site separately; the bulk editing option solves this issue.

SEO Ultimate
Another widely used free SEO plugin for WordPress, it comes with all the basic SEO options that you will need to optimize your site perfectly.
SEO Ultimate will give you full control over meta titles & descriptions, open graph, auto-linking, rich-snippets, 404 monitoring.
With this plugin, you will be able to edit the meta description for the post, page attachments, and all other post types so that you can increase the click through rate in the Google search results.

W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache is a must have a plugin in case you want to improve the performance of your site.
arthimenon

Next

Return to Seo Discussion