customization

Discuss about Seo Panel development - classes,plugins,common function etc

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

customization

Postby urielt » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello,

i like to know how i can customize the "welcome" page "Welcome to Seo Panel - World's first seo control panel for multiple websites"

regards,
urielt
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: customization

Postby seopanel_forum » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:41 pm

urielt wrote:Hello,

i like to know how i can customize the "welcome" page "Welcome to Seo Panel - World's first seo control panel for multiple websites"

regards,



You can change it by editing following file - seopanel/views/home.ctp.php
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: customization

Postby urielt » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 am

thanks for the replay, i open "seopanel/views/home.ctp.php" and i canot find the actual text just code, where i actually modify all text in home page?

Regards,
urielt
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: customization

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 am

urielt wrote:thanks for the replay, i open "seopanel/views/home.ctp.php" and i canot find the actual text just code, where i actually modify all text in home page?

Regards,



Texts are coming from database according to selected language.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: customization

Postby urielt » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 am

Which table in the database is the " text" for English ?
urielt
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: customization

Postby seopanel_forum » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 am

All text is in database table texts.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
http://www.seopanel.in
seopanel_forum
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: India

Re: customization

Postby urielt » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm

any idea how to rename the the button "support" to a different name , i try by modifying the "/views/menu" but it did not work

please advice
urielt
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: customization

Postby natashalister » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 pm

i think you can do it at setting.
natashalister
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 am

Re: customization

Postby sritech » Sat May 21, 2011 4:46 am

Great information about customize the "welcome" page "
sritech
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Re: customization

Postby sneha123 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm

urielt wrote:any idea how to rename the the button "support" to a different name , i try by modifying the "/views/menu" but it did not work

please advice


Hello everyone.My self sneha here...i am new on this forum and i am looking forward for some interesting discussion under this forum.
sneha123
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 am

Next

Return to Seo Panel Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests