Not same results in SEOpanel as in real life search SERP

Discuss about Seo Panel Bugs and Issues

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

Not same results in SEOpanel as in real life search SERP

Postby Netthandel » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 am

I have SEO panel 3.0.3 installed.

I have set up a local Google country and Google language. (Non-English) All with the help of Geo. Then I have 50 private proxies. The SEO Panel works well, but it does not show correct results for my local language.

Yes, I have set it to get 10 and 10 results. And that also works well. BUT the results show much better placements than the website actually has.

HOWEVER, if I log on to my windows VPS with Win 2008 and do a search via the browser in that one, I get the same results as SEO panel.

So it seams like Google gives different results in the SERP based on IP location, and not only the top domain extention and the chosen language.

Anybody that can confirm this?
Netthandel

Re: Not same results in SEOpanel as in real life search SERP

Postby rlongfield » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Google absolutely gives different results based on IP. It has been this way for sometime now. My understanding is that the IP location is just one way Google uses to create "local results" which Google believes to be more relevant.
rlongfield

Re: Not same results in SEOpanel as in real life search SERP

Postby seopanel_forum » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

you are right, google gives different results for different IP. Its very difficult to get the correct rank position because google provide results to each users in different way most of the times.
Thanks,
Seo Panel Team
https://www.seopanel.org
seopanel_forum
Site Admin

Return to Seo Panel Bugs and Issues